It has been a year since our 50th Anniversary celebration was forced to shut down due to the COVID pandemic. We, sadly, had to put all of our many activities on hold, hoping that some day we would be able to resume planning and eventually take up from where we left off. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, we have rescheduled all of the programs beginning in March of 2022, one year from now.
I am looking forward to picking up where we left off and completing all of our scheduled events. Please feel free to get in touch with me with any questions or comments and to set up an initial meeting.
Meanwhile, stay safe and healthy!
- Early March — Distribution of our Tribute Book**
- March 13, 2022 — Spamalot at Tobys Dinner Theater
- April 1 and 2, 2022 — Celebrating our Mid-Years (Friday dinner and service / Saturday Shabbat & Schmooze)
- April 2, 2022 — An Evening with Wade Preston and Honoring Rabbi Axler and the TI Staff
- May 6 and 7, 2022 — Celebrating Kulanu and our Preschool (Friday dinner and service / Saturday Shabbat & Schmooze)
- May 15, 2022 — A Pancake Breakfast for Kulanu and the Congregation
- June 3, 2022 — Shabarbque sponsored by the TI Sisterhood before Services and a Special Oneg honoring Past Presidents and Past and Present Board Members
- June 5, 2022 — Special MatzohBall Run
- June 11, 2022 — Concluding Event — Special Celebratory Concert featuring Shir Isaiah and Special Guests
Keep an eye out for a special concert geared towards our youngest members (preschool and up), date to be determined.
* We will also continue our history segment, our Legacy Projects (Congregation and Preschool) and Publicity Committees which includes taping of specified events.
** We will continue to seek and accept business ads for the Tribute Book through December 2021.