The clergy is excited to welcome everyone back to participate in Friday night services this summer where we will be physically distanced but spiritually together outdoors. For those who cannot join us in person, the services will be streamed as usual on Zoom.
Join us on: Fridays, August 14, 21, 28 (Family Service) and September 4
All services will begin at 7pm on the back lawn of Temple Isaiah. In case of inclement weather, services will be held on Zoom.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDANCE AT OUTDOOR SHABBAT:
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED — There are 30 spaces available to reserve. Each space accommodates a maximum of five people. Please have one person sign up for your family/quarantine-group’s square. You will be asked to list each member of your group and their contact information in the event there is any need for contact tracing. Click here to register for August 14. Check your email for the other dates as they get closer.
- All adults and children ages 3 and over are required to wear a mask at all times.
- No food will be permitted, but please feel free to bring a personal water bottle.
- Please bring a lawn chair or blanket. No chairs or benches will be available.
- Upon arrival you will asked to sign in and then be ushered to a 9’ x 6’ space, which holds five people comfortably
- Restrooms will be available, as will hand sanitizing stations
For answers to other questions regarding safety protocols and requirements for outdoor Shabbat, please CLICK HERE for our FAQ.
For a statement about how we are keeping Temple members safe, and our safety protocols please CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions click here to contact the office. Choose GENERAL QUESTIONS from the drop down menu.