JYTI Junior Youth of Temple Isaiah (4th–6th Grade)
All 4th, 5th and 6th Graders at Temple Isaiah are invited to participate in our junior youth group, JYTI, which holds monthly events here at Temple Isaiah and around the community. Favorite events include: our annual candy seder, ice skating, tie-dying, trips to Six Flags, and Laser Tag.
There are no dues for JYTI — all 4th–6th Graders who are Temple Isaiah members and/or enrolled in Religious School are eligible to attend JYTI events (there is a cost to participate in each event). For more information, contact Joanne Brazinski, or 301.317.1101.
2019–20 Event Calendar
- September 8 — Isaiah Fest (not a drop-off event)
- October 17–18 — Shul-In (with Beth Shalom)
- November 17— Earth Treks
- December 6–8 — NFTY-MAJYK, in Rockville, MD (for 6th–8th Graders)
- December 25 — Family Movie Day
- January 12 — U Pick
- February 16 — Mitzvah Day
- March 21 — Family Fun Night Havdalah (with Club 23 and SYTI)
- April 28 — School’s Out Day of Fun
- May 17 — Moving Up Day
Details subject to change. Contact Joanne for more information.
If you’re a 4th, 5th, or 6th grader who has great program ideas and/or wants to learn more about being a leader, then JYTI Council is for you! This select group of JYTI-ites meets with Joanne throughout the year to help plan our events and learn about leadership. For more information, contact Joanne.
We need your support to make our events a success! If you’re interested in helping to plan, set-up, or occasionally chaperone, please be in touch with Joanne.